20 years strong, League Projects provides Pipeline and Facility Construction, Pipeline Integrity, Module Construction and related construction services to the energy industry based on the principles of Safety, Quality and Integrity.
- Pipeline Construction 2” – 24” Underground.
- Pipeline Construction 2” – 36” Aboveground.
- Mainline and Gathering Systems.
- Multi-Line & Irregular ROW configurations.
- Steel, Insulated, Internally Coated and HDPE Liner assistance.
- Composite Pipelines (Fiberglass, FlexPipe, FlexSteel, Fiberspar).
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- HDD Crossings and Crossing Support.
The safe, environmentally responsible operation of our pipelines has always been our priority. The integrity of a pipeline system reflects on our reputation as a reliable transporter of energy who delivers energy in a timely and cost-effective manner to our customers, while simultaneously doing everything possible to detect and prevent potential risks to our pipelines.
- Correlation & Verification Pipeline Integrity Dig Programs Nitrogen Purge, Pipeline Repair and Cut-Out Programs (3”- 48”).
- Pipeline Hydrostatic Retests (3”- 48”).
- Pipeline Lowering (3”- 48”).
- Pipeline Abandonments (3”- 48”).
- Pig Barrel Fabrication/Pipe Modifications.
- Launcher & Receiver Programs.
- Pipeline Class Upgrade Programs.
MODULAR FABRICATION & ASSEMBLY
League Projects has a clear approach to Module Fabrication and Assembly. Keep it simple and deliver a more cost effective product to the client. Our management strives for continuous improvement in all areas with a strong focus on leaning our processes and procedures in order to bring greater value to the client.
- Well Pair Buildings/Modules.
- Pump Modules.
- 18,000 sq. foot Module Fabrication Facility.
- 4,000 sq. ft. Material Receiving Facility.
- 57 Acres of Assembly and Module Storage.
- Direct Access to High Load Corridor.
FACILITY CONSTRUCTION & FABRICATION
League Projects has a reputation for streamlined, efficient construction. With extensive technical expertise in the oil and gas industry we build specialized facilities that range from single spool piping modifications, to 50,000 weld-inch plant installations.
- Piping and Spool Fabrication (all pipe diameters).
- Oil Battery & Treating Facilities.
- Pump Stations, LACT Units, Storage Facilities.
- Compressor Stations, Meter Stations.
- Wellsite Facility Installations.
- Header & Riser Fabrication/Installation and Modifications.
- Modular Piping Packages – Prefab Assembly & Installation.
- General Structural Steel Fabrication.